Welcome to Music Technology at MIT, part of the MIT Music and Theater Arts Section.
We offer a number of undergraduate courses in Music Technology. Courses available in Spring 2019 include:
- 21M.080 Introduction to Music Technology
- 21M.361 Electronic Music Composition I
- 21M.362 Electronic Music Composition II
- 21M.385 Interactive Music Systems
- 21M.359 Sound and Music Computing
- 21M.380 Laptop Orchestras and Network Music
The Music Technology Lab, under the direction of Eran Egozy, has a number of active research projects.
We offer a few UROP positions throughout the year, and advise course 6 UAP and MEng theses in music technology.